If you will be 18 before August 4 for the State Primary OR November 3 for the General Election
REGISTER NOW! Two Ways to Register
- ONLINE, if it’s at least 14 days before an election and if you have a driver’s license or state ID. Go to Michigan.gov/vote and follow the links to Michigan Online Voter Registration.
- IN PERSON, visit your City Clerk or Michigan Secretary of State office. Check online for locations, special hours, ID requirements, and same-day registration.
What else should I know?
- Michigan.gov/vote has all the information you need for absentee voting, change of address, verifying registration, ballots, and dates.
- Vote411.org has candidate information at all levels: local, state and national, provided by the candidates themselves to LWV.
- Two-thirds of 18-24 year-olds are registered to vote, but only 1/3 to 1/2 of this age group voted in recent elections. That’s a lot of underrepresented beliefs and opinions. All other age groups vote more.
Be represented – register today! YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT!