Join the League of Women Voters and be a member of an organization that is
- Empowering millions of voters to exercise their right to vote by holding voter registration drives, sponsoring candidate forums and debates, and educating the public about their rights on Election Day.
- Protecting the right to vote against threats and ensuring that every vote is counted by fighting for and implementing voting systems that are free, fair and accessible.
- Advocating for positive change at the local, state and national level on issues such as education, government accountability and money in politics.
- Fostering civil dialogue about important community issues, such as government spending, climate change, immigration and civil liberties.
- $60 Individual
- $90 Two in a household
- $5 Student
Now you have two ways to join the League of Women Voters or renew your annual dues.
- NEW! We’re on PayPal! Click here to pay using this convenient and secure option. NOTE: The link goes to DONATE. Please use the edit function – see the pencil in the screenshot below – to indicate that this is for MEMBERSHIP.
- Would you prefer to pay by check? Click here to print out our membership form and mail it in.